Hows this setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
e4300 owns with the intel stock cooleru can push it a lot more with my fan/heatsink( i'm just afraid to push it anymore with my fan)

so the all together total is $928.93 not to bad, for a computer that will be able to kick some serious @$$, or atleast i hope it does..lol

Sora said:
All the new games are going to see an increase in Dual Core, Oblivion already does see quite an increase when you run Dual Core.

And yea unless your on a tight budget, the C2D are quite a bit better after overclock. Stock for the money they are very close but still the C2D is better at most things.

What the....games only use a single core!dual is for multitasking, you wont see much of a performance increase unless your doing other things like msn, torrents, converting movies, and various other things while your playing the game, which is why people go dual core, but if your just playing a game and nothing else single is fine

edwardopowers said:
i believe ill just stay with the e6300, but thanks for your input

Ok, even though it's cheaper and will oc further. But hey it's your money.

edwardopowers said:

You're not gonna be able to make a PC for under 850 with that kind of graphics card. I'd wait for the new DX10 Cards to come out if you want a good performance and memory card. Theres one GeForce 512MB 500Mhz for under $200.00 DX10 Card coming soon.

the new 8800gt that is going to be realeased will be awesome and itll only be $300 i think ill get it instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom