Psu

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Muskin one is definately the most powerful... by a lot.. (has like 26 more amps on the 12v rail than the CORSAIR one.) personally, I think performance of the computer should come over aesthetics of the case..

Lol....yea get a good 450w for around 40-50 bucks.

When they say a PSU is not something to budget on, they mean don't budget on the quality of how it is made, not in terms of how many watts. That PSU for a system like that is severe overkill.

Yes I realize what they mean. I did update my last post. I will, in the future, want to upgrade my computer so I do not want to have to buy a new PSU when I do that. However, I don't want a PSU that will burn out all of my hardware, or will that not happen? Why wouldn't I want to get a high wattage PSU?

Price. I don't know much you want to upgrade your computer, and to what, but that Muskin would seriously give you some room to. But for that build right there(not considering upgrading) I would just get a 400w Fortron.

So tell me, how much watts do the 8900GTX's use? That's right, you don't know.. thats why you want to be safe and have a bit of room to upgrade if your intentions are to not buy another PSU.
I do not want to have to buy a new PSU

Alright thank you. I think that I will go with that muskin one.
I don't want to get things that I might want to replace in a few years, like the motherboard, so do you guys think that that is a good setup? Is there a motherboard that clearly is better than most motherboards on the market that is well known does anyone suggest a better motherboard for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom