Lian Li Or Coolermaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally like the 830 more, lian li is know for superb quality but i dont like the look of it, looks to plain. 830 looks pretty cool and is also really sturdy, nice construction

I would go with the Lian Li if you don't care about the way it looks. Both are good, just pick the one that you like the best.

The Lian-Li is better in I guess wire management as where the Cooler Master is just for all out supreme cooling. I just bought a cooler master today to replace my modded and messed up Thermaltake. There decent but I wish the place I went to have a Antec P180. **** it!

in my professional opinion, the coolermaster case is designed much better considering the comprarable prices. the major heat transfer issue i have with the lian li is that the psu is mounted on the bottom... the psu generates the most heat in the computer and they put it on the bottom?! err.. hot air rises! this is just a horrible error on the designers part imo.

We'll out of those two, the cooler master. The cooler master has 4 120mm fans on the side, plus a top 120mm fan, and a rear 120mm.

I mean ****, that's 6 120mm fans. That sucker would run soooo nice and cool.

cwiz said:
in my professional opinion, the coolermaster case is designed much better considering the comprarable prices. the major heat transfer issue i have with the lian li is that the psu is mounted on the bottom... the psu generates the most heat in the computer and they put it on the bottom?! err.. hot air rises! this is just a horrible error on the designers part imo.

Hmmm :umm: how hot does your psu run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom