Annoying dll thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncjimn

In Runtime
Ok, I've tried to install the drivers for my remote control for like the forth time now.

I keep getting this error
annoying.png

I've restarted my computer a few times. I actually forgot about it for a few days, then I came back and there it was again.

help

It seems the Support files for your ATi drivers didnt install right. Maybe download them again and see if that helps. Also use Driver Cleaner Pro to remove all the old data.

I downloaded the file again. I don't have the driver cleaner pro thing. I ran the ati uninstaller, and then ran the newly downloaded file. I am still getting the same error message.

I've installed other programs in the last few days with no problems, I don't know what is going on.

I think I'll try to find the original CD and install the drivers from there.

extra bump, still haven't fixed this.

I don't want to have to reinstall windows.

i tried registering the dll using regvsr32 with no success

Are you downloading the ATI files from your PC manufacturer or ATI themselves? If this is a third party device you have added yourself ignore my question. If it came with the pc and you have been going to one but not the other then go to the other and see if they offer an older or newer version of the drivers. ATI can be a superior pain about such things.

yeah, i bought this separately from the PC, I've been getting my files from ATI. I am pretty sure this is a windows problem, I had this thing working, then I did some installing/uninstalling of stuff and this thing wouldn't install again.

I really don't want to reinstall XP, I wish there was a way to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom