Case Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
okay, imma buy a case for my next upcoming build... and i will be going watercooling.. so keep that in mind

i was thinking of going with the CM Stacker, and this is something i'll probably be ordering tonite or tomorrow, so, just throw out some good water cooling cases.. my budget for this case goes up to 200-250 dollars... but i don't wanna push it that high just for a case...

and i sorta wanna keep it black.. nice black theme... cuz the 680i is black... the CPNS 9700 i'm getting is black.. the pcb of the 8800gtx is black... so yea, blackness, with black lights in it!! yummers...

Stacker or 3d Aurora by Gigabyte(very good if planning on putting the radiator outside the case).. and it's black ^_^

Get something other than a CM Stacker everyone has that i know its good but still be different.

Cdub89 said:
Get something other than a CM Stacker everyone has that i know its good but still be different.

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard of.

Yes, Ok I understand let's be unique, but the CM stacker is in a class of it self, and it's something that will do for him that almost no other case will.

It's a monster case, and totally worth it. I love mine. I have the side window on it and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom