I need...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could probably get some cheaper RAM if you aren't going to be overclocking it

This RAM, with these heat spreaders.. if you feel they're necessary.

lian-li i think are the best cases, but they are bit expensive, so feel free to go wiht the Antec.... as for ur build i would go with turtile's build its pretty solid looking, and its pretty futureproof in terms of its parts, but u may need a better video card because Aero taxes ur GPU unless ur not gaming settle with ur current 7600 gt

Jrod said:
Then don't ask for help.

Yay, you can take things I say out of context and attempt to make me look stupid.

As I said in response to the post saying the 7300 was better than the 7600, I don't care if it performs better, I am getting the 7600 because it is silent. So if you want to take the "I don't care" as an absolute, then go for it. But don't be posting that nonsense toward me, as arguing with my is an uphill battle you will not win.

As you can clearly see, the circumstances of my building this computer changes after I posted it. The budget went from "whatever is the cheapest" to $1,000. So I figured I'd update the thread with what I had decided on. Now, if you want to go and be a jerk, then I can be a jerk to. If not, then just go away.

Have a nice day.

Why are you making a thread about this?

You could pick out all of this stuff easily yourself. I mean most of the time you answer questions it this section.

Also i thought you stopped building computers. Is this for your job?

well actually i meant 7600gt. 7600gt is close in power to a ddr3 7300gt. Google it its true.

Personally i dont like putting expensive parts into cheap enclosures...thats my opinion

Also, you will probably want something better then that 7600gs, Zalman makes a totally silent heatsink option that fits most video cards. Check that out and add it onto a more powerful card if you feel like it.

Regards...

I really don't care how it performs. I am NOT going to play games on it. This is for work. All I want is a silent eVGA card. This is a silent eVGA card.

Now, stop posting in here, people.

Nothing more is needed.

@hickfarm - I mostly just needed motherboard advice, but whatever.

BYE.

THE END.

You ask for help, yet you answer your own questions and shoot down other peoples' suggestions. What's the point of the thread? You seem pretty concided, and what's funny is I kind of guessed that from your thread title.

GG, douche.

orly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom