Pics of my Assembled PC/5.1 Surround Setup..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a great setup. I was really tempted to get that monitor when it first went on newegg, but i didn't want to spend that much $ and i wasn't for sure i needed 22".

I ended up getting a benQ monitor 20" widescreen for 200$.

Also i have that same durabrand speaker set. I replaced it also with a 5.1 setup.

Enjoy your setup.

Ive got my e6600 at 8x425 (which the the multiplier you have) @ 1.375v. I set my HZ's to one-one divider (those things overclock like beasts....i have them set to 2.05v with a minor overclock when their supposed to be set to 2.1v :p).

Basically go into bios and set the Ai tuning to manual and have fun ;).

This should help you out some: p5b-deluxe overclocking

I have my pci express freq. set to 100 though so you shouldn't need 120. And just start with a minor overclock that doesn't need the vcore changed and work your way from there. I was shooting for 3.6ghz on my e6600 but i settled for 3.4ghz since i didn't like the temps i got at 3.6ghz.

Hope that helps you get started

congrats on the system!! ur system will blast my pc to ****, do u have a stock intel cooler? and if u need help on the overclocking, feel free to ask me for some help

Nice stuff. You don't happen to have a picture of the final build with everything spinning, right? Because the one you have there doesn't have anything installed into the motherboard.

My memory came in that exact same package =) but I believe I've got a different model than you. Enjoy your setup!

Yea, all my Pics are on the New PC in my room. As soon as I get my wireless reciever adapter working again, I will post pics of everything inside.

I also have alot of cords and garbage around, would like some advice on how to organize it, after I post the pics

-Joe

My only question is how much did it cost you for this build? Im building one similar to yours but with the DX10 Graphics Card (whenever they will come out), no sound card, no 5.1 speaker system :( this will come later hehe. :D

Nice, but ye, I cant afford 2200 for a computer, maybe with student loans I can haha. Right now, I can probably build a pc worth about $1700 at the most :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom