New PC - New Budget Aswell - £680

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Ok im not explaining why ive got a budget of £680... and explaining why i am getting another pc even though i just got one. I just am.

Anyway to the point, i havn't been looking at Hardware in this price bracket so need a bit of help on what to get.

I Only Want Core 2 Duo. Only Asus/Gigabyte Motherboards. 2GB PC6400 Ram and a 200GB + HD. ATI or Nvidia, whichever's better.

There the key factors. I would appreciate it if someone here could design me up a a good gaming system that will be better than my currentpc... 1 gig ram, E6300, X1950Pro.

I dont want an OS or Monitor keyboard mouse ect ect. Just a gaming pc including P&P in £680 budget.

Thanks.

Please only use these 3 retailers:

Overclockers.co.uk (2nd Choice Please)
CCLonline.co.uk (First Choice Please)

and if neither of them 2, Use scan.co.uk (Last Resort) as a last resort.

Kman i havent got time to search but Ebuyer is a top site where i get all my pc parts, i normally have next day delivery aswell(as im an impatient bugger!) and the goods have come exactly on time and undamaged:D

Thanks johhny. Ebuyer i used to use them and then once they were rubbish and every screwed up. Havnt used them since. So you think think there ok now ?. Uve had no problems with delivery ?

Ive ordered a £70 psu and a case for £80, i ordered like 5pm and they both came the next day between 12-1pm, so they seem pretty consistent and like i said both things were in pristine condition, no bumps on the boxes or anything.
Ive got an account with them and bookedmarked the site, ill defo be ordering more pc stuff from them whenever i need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom