Pics of my Assembled PC/5.1 Surround Setup..

Status
Not open for further replies.
King$nake said:
I got the desk from my girlfriend. She used to live in Santa Barbara, and when she moved she needed to get rid of the desk. I thought, hmm, that would look good with a new PC sitting on it. Thats one of the reasons why I got a new PC! My old Dell looked like crap sitting on it....

Thanks guys for the comments, btw
Mind asking her where she got it? My desk is about 1 more bump from crashing to the floor.

Sweet...we have similar setups too, except i have dual 17" monitors, logitech z-2300, and audigy 2 zs.

Im kinda jealous of the package your memory came in...myn came in some cheap plastic case with some card board with yellow/red/blue strips behind the memory :p.

If you decide to overclock later...i prob can help you out since we have almost identical setups ;).

oooooooooh, NICE.
I am so jealous~
btw, how long did it took you to assemble the whole thing?
feel A LOT faster than your old comp?

nice job on first pc build. at least you believed in yourself that you could build a computer, unlike others that keep doubting themselves.

Thanks guys

Fat Clown: Yea, my old Dell was bought clear back in 2000, with a GeForce MX card =), so yea, its pretty much like Night and Day. This PC is basically the PC I go to sleep dreaming about one day owning.

I know this is the wrong forum, but I have heard I can run this thing at 3.0-3.2 GHZ Stable.....I have no clue how to OC, I basically just know that you have to do it in BIOS somehow. I have found a few OCing Walk-Throughs, but nothing with my 6400 C2D, and A5B Deluxe. Also I would like to know how to adjust my Memory Timing, and why is this done?

Anyone want to shed light on this?

This morning playing FSX I had a few Framerate slowdowns, I was shocked! Im thinking if I upgrade to 3.2ghz, I won't have this problem. (I am running FSX on Loaded graphics though, and widescreen, but still)

nice build and well done for putting it together, i know how it feels to put a pc into a case yourself!

Bet your loving the sound from the X-fi card/Logitech speaker set up aswell? ive got the x530's(5.1) and a X-fi Xtreme audio sound card and it sounds great:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom