case ok for this build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Coolermaster centurion. If you want, there's a different model with a side window... Add some cold cathodes, WHAM BAM: Flashy.

It also has great airflow, and is from a well known & respected company. And if you do get it, buy some after market Sunon case fans.

the xion 102 is good price and plus good power supply and only 69.99 to bad out of stock hmm and dknights case very shiny like ps3 haha anyway oh and the samurai one very nice thanks for all the help

Coke27 said:
the xion 102 is good price and plus good power supply and only 69.99 to bad out of stock hmm and dknights case very shiny like ps3 haha anyway oh and the samurai one very nice thanks for all the help
I wouldn't ever trust a xion psu

I have the centurion 5 case and it is decent. I did a few mods to mine like put a fan on the top, and put two big fans on the left side (cut holes in the clear plexiglass). If you are planning on getting one of the new video cards (8800GTX) I would make sure it is going to fit. I have a 7800GTX and it is getting tight. I am not sure a 8800GTX will fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom