Mac OS X vs Windows XP

Which PSU would you use for the ThermalTake Tsunami case?

• Antec TRUE480W

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ThermalTake 420W PSU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Logos: XP"

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I've been asked to express my opinion. So I'll just keep it simple;
F**** Microsoft!!!

I personally hate every array of stupid ideas that Microsoft concieves. I just hate them! Sorry!:cool:

Yup, but you know without them Linux would have never been started. Linux was made to combat microsoft and their crappy software. So in a way microsoft is digging their own hole, let them. Linux gets more user friendly everyday. Its only a matter of time before Bill has to get with the program or get out.

Re: Re: "Logos: XP"

ChaosBlizzard said:
Yup, but you know without them Linux would have never been started. Linux was made to combat microsoft and their crappy software. So in a way microsoft is digging their own hole, let them. Linux gets more user friendly everyday. Its only a matter of time before Bill has to get with the program or get out.
Linux was actually created as a free alternative to UNIX.

CableModem said:
I use Micro$oft Window$ XP and like it, but I'm starting to rebel against Micro$oft. I'm gonna swap Internet Explorer for Mozilla Firefox and Micro$oft Outlook for Mozilla Thunderbird. I'm still gonna use word though. Any thoughts? good IE alternatives?

microsuck word, haha first i wouldnt pay over 200 bux for buggy filled crap just as bad as windows when i can get the open source version which is free and practically identical to the entire office suite and runs 10 times better.

www.openoffice.org

"Microsh****...."

mikesgroovin said:
ATIRAGEPRO,
Why don't you like Microsoft?
OK. Here it goesÂ…. My main set of reasons arenÂ’t related to the qualities of their operating systems. I used to know a guy who worked for Microsoft. (Little did I know.) I happened to tell him about an idea I had that would revolutionize our digital society. Make a long story short, within a week, I never heard from him again. Come to find out, he sold the idea to Microsoft! (It wasnÂ’t as big as it is now.) A couple of years later, (After they got EXTREMELEY wealthy,) A friend tells me that Microsoft was trying to buy out MY aspiring company. I hope you can see now why I, as well as many small technology businesses HATE Microsoft with a PASSION!!! Because I was going to use the money I got from my great idea to invest in (You guest it;)) Apple Computer. Â… :cool:

Re: "Microsh****...."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
OK. Here it goesÂ…. My main set of reasons arenÂ’t related to the qualities of their operating systems. I used to know a guy who worked for Microsoft. (Little did I know.) I happened to tell him about an idea I had that would revolutionize our digital society. Make a long story short, within a week, I never heard from him again. Come to find out, he sold the idea to Microsoft! (It wasnÂ’t as big as it is now.) A couple of years later, (After they got EXTREMELEY wealthy,) A friend tells me that Microsoft was trying to buy out MY aspiring company. I hope you can see now why I, as well as many small technology businesses HATE Microsoft with a PASSION!!! Because I was going to use the money I got from my great idea to invest in (You guest it;)) Apple Computer. Â… :cool:
Microsoft didn't even create all of the original Windows OS!!
they took an almost finished OS from this guy and "put on the final coat of paint" - can't remember his name although I prolly would if MS didn't steal his OS

-----------------my opinion-----------------
I hate MS because they are only interested in money, not the customer, and not the quality of their software!!
the only reason I haven't got a Mac is because they are so expensive - only thing I can see wrong with Mac's are the prices.

Windows 2000, however stable it is, I have had problems with it; there are so many programs that do not work with it, and there is the constant need to reboot and format!

XP, improved in some ways, degraded in others; more programs work with it, but is a lot less stable, has more bugs, and there is still the constant need to reboot and format!

Mac OSx, no doubt. I hate the Evil Empire. I'm waiting for the day that it just dies. Anything, but microsoft(even though I have a XP machine).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom