Pics of my Assembled PC/5.1 Surround Setup..

Status
Not open for further replies.

King$nake

In Runtime
Finally put the pics up!

My Dad came over and helped me assemble this thing. (He too has been wanting to build a ground-up PC for some time.) So this was a learning expierience for both of us. We did it right, we took our time and double checked everything. It turned out to be easier than I thought. Even XP installed without a hitch. Overall great learning expierience and I look forward to building more PCs soon (not too soon though!)

I took these pics the day the UPS delivered my final parts that I needed for the build:
pc1.jpg

pc12.jpg

pc11.jpg

pc13.jpg

pc8.jpg

pc7.jpg

pc5.jpg

This is when I first started assembling:
pc4.jpg

pc6.jpg

and Voila
pc3.jpg

Here are my specs:

Case:
ENERMAX ECA3092 Black SECC & Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Motherboard:
ASUS P5B Deluxe LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard

Processor:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 Conroe 2.13GHz LGA 775 Processor

Power Supply:
ENERMAX ATX 550W Power Supply

Graphics Card:
eVGA GeForce 8800GTS 640MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card

Memory:
G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory 2GBHZ

Speakers:
Logitech THX Z-5300e 280 Watts RMS 5.1 Speakers

Monitor: (22" Widescreen HDMI)
SCEPTRE x22wg-Gamer Black 22" 5ms DVI Widescreen HDMI LCD Monitor

Keyboard & Wireless Mouse:
Logitech Black USB RF Wireless Standard MX 3200 Laser Desktop Mouse Included

Sound Card:
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 7.1 Channels PCI Interface Sound Card

Hard Drive:
SAMSUNG SpinPoint T Series 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive

This PC screams! I was playing Flight Simulator X on full 1680x1050 Resoultion, full AA 4X, Anisotropic Filtering at 16x, graphics maxed, and was getting a solid 80 FPS. The only things I have done to this PC is install the latest Drivers. I have not messed with RAM Timings or Overclocking....hmm I wonder how much faster it wou.......agh, I need to be happy with what I got. I guess these things are like cars, no matter how fast, you always want faster!!

-Joe

Nice monitor I have one mounted on my wall. I also have the Z-5500's mounted. Nice Set up

Edit:
I also have the cherry version of your desk lol

Where did you get the desktop image? I have the same one lol.

Sweet rig though man. I was looking at the parts and its like...exactly what i would choice. Like exact. the evga, the 22", the e6400, x-fi gamer, g skill. Craziness.

Real clean looking setup. Love the monitor, I'd love to pickup an Acer 22 inch myself. One day when I have 300 dollars laying around. How much did you spend on all that?

I got the desk from my girlfriend. She used to live in Santa Barbara, and when she moved she needed to get rid of the desk. I thought, hmm, that would look good with a new PC sitting on it. Thats one of the reasons why I got a new PC! My old Dell looked like crap sitting on it....

Thanks guys for the comments, btw

You learned all your stuff from us and built a PC in only a month after being on TF. Congrats man, post some pictures of your desktop in the OT gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom