Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucstorm14

Beta member
Hi guys, just joined today. I'm Steve and I am looking for a gaming laptop. My parents said that they would buy my a laptop for my birthday but they never gave me a price range, I am hoping that I can get a price range out of them so I can start thinking what I want to get. For my laptop, I want to be able to play World of Warcraft smoothly, and for other future games I would like them to play smoothly. But I also have to have like Word or something that I can type with because I will be using this for school also. I would appreciate if you guys can give me some good advice on what I should do and if you guys can give me some of your opinions on what type of laptop I should get, I'm open to all opinions.

My AIM is CHClaxteam09 in case you would like to talk to me and help me out.

Thanks,

Steve

fade2black2004 said:
does it have to be a laptop can it be a desktop?

I would really like it to be a laptop, but I can live without one if I have to. My desktop is kinda out-to-date. Like I said, I'm open to any opinions, whether its desktop or laptop.

You can get a decent gaming for wow fairly cheap..around 1000 probably. If you'd want one to play games a little better though around 1200-1300, while a desktop its around 700-1000.

message me @ sora14211 on aim if you want

here is one I custom built

DISPLAY LCD: 15.4" WXGA Wide-Screen TFT LCD Display Max: 1280x800 Pixels
CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Mobile T5500 Dual-Core Processor @ 1.66GHz 667FSB 2MB L2 Cache EM64T
MOTHERBOARD: Mobile Intel® 945GM Express Chipset w/ Centrino™ Technology
MEMORY: 1GB (2x512MB) PC5300 DDR2-667 SODIMM Memory (Corsair Value Select)
VIDEO CARD: Built-in Mobility™ Radeon® X1600 256MB PCI-Express X16 Video
HARD DRIVE: 60GB 5400RPM SATA150 HARD DRIVE
OPTICAL DRIVE: 8X DVD REWRITABLE DRIVE
SOUND: BUILT-IN AC 97 SOUND

It's not nearly as powerful as the desktop though, but its a pretty good laptop regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom