Ibuypower or build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got any 8800GTX by evga, the way I justified it was no tax+ no shipping. Then I justified the new keyboard and mouse on the same no tax + no shipping and the e6400 upgrade, honestly free shipping and no tax makes you feel good about buying the computer.

cementshoes said:
I got any 8800GTX by evga, the way I justified it was no tax+ no shipping. Then I justified the new keyboard and mouse on the same no tax + no shipping and the e6400 upgrade, honestly free shipping and no tax makes you feel good about buying the computer.
Making anything myself, and feeling the accomplishment of it working is worth every penny of shipping and taxes. This pretty much goes for anything I've ever built on my own.

Build your own!!!

lol evergreen i feel you on that, and I wanted to, but having my mom front me the extra 1.5 grand/the warranty/no worry of messing up a part I just couldn't build it. I had thought about it for a while though.

If your going to buy a prebuilt computer, go with cyberpowerpc, they are very similar to ibuypower ( same prices, but more equipment ) except they have way better reseller ratings http://www.resellerratings.com/store/iBUYPOWER ).

In terms of wether or not to build or buy, I'm personally going to buy from cyberpowerpc because I really can't afford the time to learn to build a new system with limited help and fix all the problems sure to come of it. Especially the high end system I am planning on getting. Also the labor cost is around 300 or so for my 2,300 system, so not too shabby at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom