Cant download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you only used one example in you post. You only talked about yourself. If you would have said that all of the computers that you monitor/ work on/ whatever you do with them stayed clean after using limewire, then it would not have been induction. But, you used one specific example of your personal computer, not many examples.

kfc469 said:
Well, you only used one example in you post. You only talked about yourself. If you would have said that all of the computers that you monitor/ work on/ whatever you do with them stayed clean after using limewire, then it would not have been induction. But, you used one specific example of your personal computer, not many examples.
Then I apologize, I failed to mention that when I build or service a PC I provide the same level programs as I use. For forums, Especially this one, I have posted that very same setup many times within security related threads.
I assumed people would have gathered what I do (For some Side Cash) after many similar posts. But I guess Ill have to repeat it for certain situations. (This one) ;)

Ste said:
Then I apologize, I failed to mention that when I build or service a PC I provide the same level programs as I use. For forums, Especially this one, I have posted that very same setup many times within security related threads.
I assumed people would have gathered what I do (For some Side Cash) after many similar posts. But I guess Ill have to repeat it for certain situations. (This one) ;)

well, not I know and won't make the same mistake again.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom