Major PC Problem...Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwyant88

Beta member
Ok, first of all I took my power supply apart to lube the fan because it wouldn't kick in. I had to flick it to get it going or else it would not spin. I put everything back together and turn the PC on and now nothing comes on the screen, and my HDD will make a noise going WANG WANG WANG and my DVD Burner makes a noise like is attempting to load. Does anyone know what this issue is? Again nothing comes on the screen for some reason. Thank you, please help! I am always having bad luck.

I think sinse you messed with the power supply I would bet that the problem.

I'm going to say that your psu is the first thing you should look at. Try testing it and swapping it out with another one.

Yeah, I am not going to be able to test a different power supply in it until tomorrow. I was wondering though. Can a power supply cause nothing to come on the screen, make the HDD have weird noises, and the DVD burner make weird noises??

mwyant88 said:
Yeah, I am not going to be able to test a different power supply in it until tomorrow. I was wondering though. Can a power supply cause nothing to come on the screen, make the HDD have weird noises, and the DVD burner make weird noises??
So does anyone know ^^^

Unless your screen, hdd, and dvd burner just all simultaneously broke on their own them I'm going to say yes. If your psu is messed up it can cause a lot of weird stuff to happen.

jorsoft03 said:
Unless your screen, hdd, and dvd burner just all simultaneously broke on their own them I'm going to say yes. If your psu is messed up it can cause a lot of weird stuff to happen.
LOL true. Thanks for the help. Btw Tupac is the god of Hip-Hop, plus I think he is still alive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom