Help with email

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonscythe

Beta member
Hey, has anyone heard of a problem with email where all emails show up blank? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thx!!
Dragon

What E-Mail are you using. Are oyu using a web based one or a program on your computer to download the E-Mails?

Are you recieving email from a service like hotmail or something? I know that when using express and getting forwarded emails they are blocked by default to protect against viruses.
Might this be close to your problem?

I've ran into this problem using outlook express before. Sometimes when people send e-mails they're sent in html format so outlook express thinks the whole e-mail is an attachment. So what you have to do is open outlook express and click on tools and go down to options. Click on the read tab and make sure automatically download messages when...... is checked. Also uncheck the box that says read all messages in plain text. Sometimes this wont even work, so when you double click the e-mail in your inbox it will say attach: and the subject of the e-mail. Double click the attachment and select open. (Only oppen attachments from people you know!! and be carefull!!) I can't guarentee this will work in all versions of outlook, all I know is it worked on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom