Coolbits faliure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholasp7

Baseband Member
Hey, When I right click on the desktop then go to properties, then settings, then advanced. I see my GeForce 7900 GS tab, but when I click it, none of the overclocking tabs come up on the left. THe only 2 tabs that come up on the left are..... Launch Page and Control Pannel User Interface. Then I can't do anything else.

But, I have already used coolbits before and now the picture on my monitor is all screwed up because of the overclock. So, I wanted to use coolbits, just like I overclocked it with before.

i had the same issue, downloaded coolbits, worked fine, then one day it wasnt in nvidia control panel, so i just downloaded it agian, that was a week ago and its still here

I have the extra thing for coolbits in the advanced tab. Just on the left hand side I dont see all of the overclocking tabs, like I did before. And I explored it and I remember that in one of the tabs there was a default button. I installed ATI Tool, but it says that my card is not overclocked, like I thought it would.

if you are using driver version 93.71, coolbits will have problems sometimes.
do a google of "z tweaked nvidia drivers" and the latest version works fine with coolbits.
if your video display is screwed up, slow the card down.
bad display=bad overclock (or bad card, hopefully not).

EDIT:
also, in the nvidia control panel... make sure you have the "advanced" setting selected. i think it's on the "view" tab.
that drove me crazy until i finally figured out that was why the overclock info didn't appear.
it's likely this is your problem. it should be one of the two.

Ok, I will try all of that when I get home. And I sure hope that it is not a bad card. I got this card and everything worked fine. Then When I overclocked it just a TINY BIT it started screwing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom