Use TV as Monitor ?'s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use my sharp aquos 15" tv as monitor and the resolution is great for web cams :eek: and dvds that im playing in my computer
as for the text i got it setup where i can read 90%
The only drawback to my new LCD TV turned out to be very minor. Because of the way an LCD screen refreshes, sometimes images change faster than the screen can react. This can create some ghosting, or motion lag as it is called.
corel.gif

Well we have projectors hooked up to Comps at school and the image looks find text and everything. How can this be do they make projectors in HD.

"Revoke..."

roho said:
Are you lot mad??????

A TV is great for TV stuff (like movies) but totally crap for pc work (like reading text)...............how on earth can you say yes its OK..pc res's to TV res's DO NOT FIT (compounded by interlacing)....what a bunch of no brainers...and the above post is ABSOLUTE BOLLOX...thats the pc res TO BE CONVERTED, not the TV OUTPUT....unless by some *MIRACLE* ATI convinced the worlds TV manufacturers to change the resolution of the TV's sold to fit the *OUTPUT* of a 3D RAGE........it would only cost a few hundred BILLION (possibly trillions)....hahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahha............and a complete COUNTRY/CONTINENT/GLOBAL CHANGE in TV sets...WOW the ATI RAGE is REALLY that GOOD????????????????
Work's fine for me? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom