PLEASE HELP.. no one wants to post and I really need help upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha try to play oblivion on maxed settings. you won't like it. but yeah, sora definitely knows what he's talking about, i just built a $2,000 computer and he helped me out a lot. also how did you get all of those specs? is there a place on your computer to find it or do you just know them by heart?

o yeah WoW has terrible graphics. MMOs are never at the cutting edge of graphics. if you want a real game, i n the sense of visuals, get Oblivion and FEAR and tell me what you think then. Depends on what you want to do. you can simply upgrade your machine and stick with WoW or you can take Sora's advice and make a new rig.

You can make a better one by keeping a few things in there, but since Socket 754 doesnt offer any dual cores, the best being a standard Athlon 64. So you would need a new mobo, and one you get a new mobo usually its best to go the whole way as you can find things cheaper.

If you have a job just wait a little while, I wanted my computer back in December but waited until payday of this month so I could go all-out (well i consider 2000 all out on something that sits under a desk 24/7).
nvm. i posted this before you posted that.

Yah im only 14 though... I cant get a job in anything. Lol the most I can get is like 50 in 3 weeks. I mow lawns and stuff and I dont wanna seem poor, but I only have 400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom