Best 8800gts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muttmitman

Baseband Member
Hi i have been looking and reading around for a difference in companies as far as a GTS goes ive seen some remarkable preformance and a higher overclock from the asus 8800gts but im unsure i just wanna see if anyone has had experience with it or had experience with other ones thanks for your help

it's pretty much hit and miss, I'm not sold on ASUS messing with GPU's yet. I believe they should stick to making kickass mobo's. If you trust them though go ahead.

Im just trying to go by what these articles tell me but im thinkin evga might be good enough to with

evga and bfg are good, but i use evga cuz its way cheaper than bfg tech (but i'm cheap :D )

Evga, XFX, and BFG are all good companies as far as graphics go. I just bought a BFG 7900GS. It's basically up to what you prefer.

Sora said:
eVGA FTW.

my 625/845 overclock on a 7900GS speaks for itself on what an eVGA can do.

evga has nothing to do with that ;)

its a hit or miss... don't matter what company..... they all receive the same **** chip as the last company does...

but evga sometimes does have KO edition cards that have higher voltages that allow higher overclocks.

but if your trying to save money, i would say evga has the cheapest card... or one of the cheapest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom