Songs Skip??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
poorman said:
What are you using software wise for playback? I would suggest increasing the pre-buffer.

I have been using evil player for well over a year now. I like it because it uses almost no system resources and does everything I need it to do. This is the first time I have had any issues at all, what are pre buffer settings?

I was hoping you were using Winamp, were it has pre-buffer settings that can be easily changed. Put some of your music on a usb jump drive, does it skip playing from the jump drive as well?

poorman said:
I was hoping you were using Winamp, were it has pre-buffer settings that can be easily changed. Put some of your music on a usb jump drive, does it skip playing from the jump drive as well?

I have tried it in many different players and it still does it, I have not tried it on a jump drive because I do not have one, but I did burn a few CD's from the music files and they work perfectly fine. This is getting pretty weird

poorman said:
Agreed. Are both hard drive sharing the same IDE cable?

Yes they, songs on both drives are doing it. I have tried just about everything I even went as far as buying a new IDE cable and changing the ports, but still the same stupid thing.

I am pretty much out of ideas. I'm sure there is some setting in the bios. Someone else on the forum will be able to help you further with this.

Well after another 12 hour Avast Scan this is what it found, I wonder if this could be causing the skipping issue because of where it is located?

Infected.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom