Upgrading MY Computer (PLEASE HELP) no one will post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't think he knows how to install a video card :p

I have that same video card on my computer, and it performs pretty well for onboard video. And for light gaming, works perfectly fine. Plus that computer is already $450...

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL said:
for those upgrades it will cost him like $200, without the HDD, and he will see better performance in games!

I don't want to start an argument here, so I'll say this one last thing. He couldn't even find the system specs of his computer, which is done with Everest or even just Windows key + Pause.

You think he'll know how to build? ?

We'll see what he wants to do when he comes back online. For now, just wait for those darned spammers to rule this thread...

talldude123 said:
I don't want to start an argument here, so I'll say this one last thing. He couldn't even find the system specs of his computer, which is done with Everest or even just Windows key + Pause.

You think he'll know how to build? ?

lol good point, now that we can agree on.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL said:
lol good point, now that we can agree on.

Yea. Trust me, I don't know "ABS" , but that computer is a big upgrade from a Sempron 3000 and onboard 64MB video. I believe that chipset has 256MB..

talldude123 said:
We need YOUR decision. Do you want a pre-built or a custom-built computer?

lol yeah what do you want to do with your $400, because you'd be surprised that 400 will get you a pretty good gaming computer i you use some of your old base parts like cd drive, and ram, and maybe cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom