Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got the sound card for the jacks (I have a stereo, keyboard, and mouse.)

I'll switch to a DVD-ROM in that case, I forgot that Vista was on a DVD!

Yeah go with the fortron PSU. I forgot about those things, They seem to be growing in popularity lately around here.

MIDI/Joystick? Not as far as I know.

I'm just getting the sound card for the headphone and microphone jacks.

I'unno what the other two are for.

Oops. The onboard sound has all the jacks I need, doesn't it?

EDIT: Thanks for saving me $19 + tax, brinks!

EDIT2: I must also give credit where credit is due; Thanks M733hz for saving me an unidentified amount of money, plus tax!

It'll be a while before I finish this. My mom won't let me use the money I've saved up (I do most of the menial labor around the house, $12.50 a week= $50/month = $600/year; I have +$1000 in the bank, according to my mom.), so I've gotta convince her, or at least mete out some terms. Chances are, I'll have to get these things over the next year and a half on my birthday and Christmas. By the time I'm done, this PC will be outdated T.T

I expected this to drag on a bit longer, but I'm pretty sure I have a solid list that I can negotiate with my mother about.

Thanks ALOT, everyone!

M733, I PROMISE that when this is done, I'll post here with some pictures. PROMISE.

Haha, Man that's how I had to do mine. Saving checks month after month, It sucks. I just put together a system that's good by my standards but would get blown out of the water by most Core2 rigs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom