You have a Hewlett-Packard Pavilion a1030e
System Details:

Computer Manufacturer & Model: Hewlett-Packard Pavilion a1030e
Currently Installed Memory: 2 slots: 512 MB, empty
Maximum Memory Capacity: 2.0 GB
Total Number of Memory Slots: 2

Memory Slot 1: 512 MB
Memory Slot 2: Slot is empty – Ready to accept memory upgrade

Hey, if you look on the left side, where your name is, at the bottom of that are two buttons. I'm not sure if you saw them, but the one on the left is "Edit".

Ellothar121 said:
Hey, if you look on the left side, where your name is, at the bottom of that are two buttons. I'm not sure if you saw them, but the one on the left is "Edit".

haha don't be rude to the new guy man.

Well anywas, If you want to spend $100 dollars first, the best hting woudl be to buy some ram a gig stick will cost you aroudn 80, and that would bump our total to 1.5 gigs, but if you are interested, You could just build a whole new system for under 5000 and it wil handle wow fine.

The main thing holding you back is your videocard becuase once you get a decent videocard, you will see a HUGE improvement.

This videocard is 119, but only $99, after rebate. This will be perfect for you, its agp too for your motherboard. And it will handle wow according to this oen guy' review lol. "Pros: I can play my games (WoW,ET) at maximum quality settings with very decent framerates on an ASUS MB with an Athlon XP 2600+."

And his cpu is older than yours.

Radeon x1650pro: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102057

so this is the best I can get with 400 by getting a new computer. Oh yeah and I have a friend who doesn't need a few computers and IM gonna see if any of the parts can maybe work for me, maybe save me some money idk... Ill have to figure it out. I just hmmm.. I wanna know wat I need to buy. I know I need a case, and then wat will i use from this computer and wat will I buy.. Im stuck on this right now

I wasn't trying to be rude, sorry if it came across that way. I didn't see any other way to do it, other than drawing a picture, and I thought that was slightly demeaning. Some of my friends have never been on a message board before, so I thought I'd make it as simple as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom