last opinions on new build before i pay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbowman101

Baseband Member
Case: Antec p180
Mobo: Asus P5B deluxe
Cpu: Intel e6600
Cpu cooler: Zalman CNPS9700
PSU: OCZ gameXsteam 600w
RAM: OCZ pc2-6400 SOE XTC 2gb
DVD: Liteon lightscribe 18x dvd-rw
HDD: seagate 7.200rpm 16mb cache sataII
GFX Card: EVGA 8800gts superclocked
Monitor: Panasonic Viera LCD 23" - $970AUD (760USD)

all up $3.8oo AUD ($2950USD)

concerns about monitor and psu, any advice ?
considering modular psu .. corsair 620w, any views?

all opinions welcome, otherwise i'l buy within 24hours... hope it kicks some serious arse

cheers for all the help anyway, sorry for the trouble...

Yes that will kick some serious arse, great case/processor/ram/GFX ;)
And isnt that OCZ psu modular anyway? ive the Modstream 520w version and thats modular, it makes for much neater wiring, so id never buy another normal psu with all those horrid wires everywhere! plus with the OCZ's you get all the wires seperatly in a box so you only need use the ones you want, and leave the rest in the box incase you need them later.

Monitor............. over here in the uk panasonic is a great Electrical brand, i cant see there being any issues with it........

yeah but i've read quite a few reviews that say the chimei is a useless lcd and it looks tacky aswell, any other suggestions

jbowman101 said:
yeah but i've read quite a few reviews that say the chimei is a useless lcd and it looks tacky aswell, any other suggestions

if you want a decent gaming LCD then get a samsung, they do some of the best LCD's on the market ;)

I've read the 9700's kinda loud. Might not be if it's in a p180 though. Btw, you could get a Dell 24" widescreen for less than that Panasonic. Other than that your build looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom