antec p180 case question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using a hiper 530 W, which probably does not suit an 8800 gtx. I don't know about the others. I would assume so since most wire lengths follow standards.

Graham said:
Im using a hiper 530 W, which probably does not suit an 8800 gtx. I don't know about the others. I would assume so since most wire lengths follow standards.

Yeah... im pretty sure that it works fine with a gtx...
What really matters is the rails..

The antec trio should work wonders

Izzjess said:
i think my problem is that i need a case that will fit in a computer desk cabinet and stay cool in there and fit a 8800 gtx. thats what im looking for
I had that problem as my old case was slightly smaller/not as tall, but i wasnt going to let that stop me from getting a nice case! i had to unscrew the 2 doors and take them off my desk because i cant push the case back far enough for the doors to shut(when the pc isnt in use) but it wasnt too much of a hassle because the case looks really nice and it keeps everything cool :D

By the way i wasnt aware the hard drive slot was closed in, sorry about that.
Id just double check that the wires on the psu you get are going to be extra long since they will need to be bent a few time(by the sounds of it) which in turn will make you need even longer wires in theory!

Id just get the 900 case then you wont have any problems, its just as good as the p180

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom