Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valid Vista Family Discount Keys on the Way
As we reported on Friday, anyone who had purchased a MicrosoftÂ’s Vista Family Discount key was quickly surprised to find their key was invalid. Microsoft is aware of the problem and a working key should be on the way soon if you havenÂ’t received one already.

"Microsoft is aware of the (Family Discount key) issue and is working to address it. New product keys are on the way as of this afternoon to the small group of customers who have been affected. We've also taken steps to ensure that the issue is resolved going forward. We're committed to providing a great customer experience for Windows Family Discount participants."

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=239

I tried lookin on the net for one can u reccomend any place that ships to canada that will have that, also I just discovered I can play most videos in winamp in basic ui just fine but wmp is giving me trouble no matter what ui I use

wmp inst the most efficient app out there. i recomend Winamp for <usic and VLC for videos. the 2200 or 2400 will make a noticable difference as for shipping to canada. i cant find anywhere on geeks.com where they say that they dont ship to canada.

another place you can check it www.tigerdirect.ca but they dont have any sA cpus in stock, and prolly wont get any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom