Not open for further replies.

Rawmaterial

In Runtime
What could I reach with my system?

eVGA e-GeForce 7800 GT PCI Express 256MB DDR3

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Processor (Venice)

Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 80GB Serial ATA 7200RPM

MSI K8N NEO4-F nForce4 Athlon 64

A-DATA Vitesta 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200)

Antec TruePower 2.0 TP-II 480 Blue 480W

you can probably get 650w out of that PSU easily. Probably OC that hard drive to 12k RPM too.

OC the chipset to Nforce6, the 3200+ should reach 3.2GHz easily without even putting a heatsink on it.

I'm sure you've felt the sarcasm.

Let me inform you of a couple things that'll make your life easier for the future.

1. Google is your friend. There is nothing in this post that says to me that you've even remotely researched to find your answer. If one can't take the initiative to help himself, why should others?

2. If you've read even slightly into OC'ing you'll know it's not an exact science. It'd be impossible for someone to tell you what you could possibly get with that. The only thing they could do is give you estimates and you know where they'll get these estimates from? Google.......because all they'll do is search for you and then post their findings.

So, what you should do then....is instead of asking a question that (especially here) has been asked hundreds of times and letting people do the work for you...do some research on your own. You will find you will learn the information a lot better than simply sitting there waiting for someone to reply to this and hoping they actually know what they are talking about.

Not only is it on google, but you could have used the 'search' function provided by these forums to find a thread similar to yours as well.

Google up your parts and see what kind of OC's people have been getting and make an educated guess off that.

Or........just start OC'ing and see how far it'll go not worrying about what the OTHER guy got because as I said.....it's not an exact science and who knows, maybe yours wont go even 1Hz above the stock. (that wont happen literally)

EDIT: If you were referring to 3dmark scores then you REALLY should have just used a search. That's the most commonly asked question in the history of.......well........3dmark

Nubius said:
you can probably get 650w out of that PSU easily. Probably OC that hard drive to 12k RPM too.

OC the chipset to Nforce6, the 3200+ should reach 3.2GHz easily without even putting a heatsink on it.

I'm sure you've felt the sarcasm.

Let me inform you of a couple things that'll make your life easier for the future.

1. Google is your friend. There is nothing in this post that says to me that you've even remotely researched to find your answer. If one can't take the initiative to help himself, why should others?

2. If you've read even slightly into OC'ing you'll know it's not an exact science. It'd be impossible for someone to tell you what you could possibly get with that. The only thing they could do is give you estimates and you know where they'll get these estimates from? Google.......because all they'll do is search for you and then post their findings.

So, what you should do then....is instead of asking a question that (especially here) has been asked hundreds of times and letting people do the work for you...do some research on your own. You will find you will learn the information a lot better than simply sitting there waiting for someone to reply to this and hoping they actually know what they are talking about.

Not only is it on google, but you could have used the 'search' function provided by these forums to find a thread similar to yours as well.

Google up your parts and see what kind of OC's people have been getting and make an educated guess off that.

Or........just start OC'ing and see how far it'll go not worrying about what the OTHER guy got because as I said.....it's not an exact science and who knows, maybe yours wont go even 1Hz above the stock. (that wont happen literally)

EDIT: If you were referring to 3dmark scores then you REALLY should have just used a search. That's the most commonly asked question in the history of.......well........3dmark

hmmm okay....
right now my system is stable at 2.55
ram is at 212.5mhz
cpu voltage is from 1.53 to 1.58
multiplier is at 10x

that = stable in my book.
i say start bumping it up.
first your core, then voltage if neccessary.
what is the stock voltage of cpu, and what are your temps?

stock voltage is at 1.432

my temps are low, i got big typhoon

give me a day i am out of town for a few nights i shall post exactly what they are thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom