Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. I feel like an idiot now.

Also, I found the black version of the case I've been eying, and I thought it looked pretty snazzy, and it's about $10 cheaper. Which would you prefer?
Black
Blue

I'm just now updating my list.

I like both colors, but black/silver has always been my favorite when it came to PC's and Laptops. I like both equally, though, and blue is my favorite color. What might throw me towards black is that my Optical Drive is black, and it might look weird, having a black drive in a blue case. What are your opinions?

Well, the Transformer case has a cover over the optical drives so it really doesn't matter either way. I'm sure it would look fine, It's up to you man.

Make sure you put up some pics when you're all done with that thing. Should be a sweet looking PC. Are you going with the Blue LED transformer or the Green?

I'm thinking blue, for no reason at the moment. Man, waking up and staring at your laptop's screen on brightest setting is NOT fun. >.<

Okay, my parents said they'd consider helping me if I kept it under $1000 total without tax, so I think I'm going to go with the case that comes with the 450W PSU, and cross of the HIPER. I found a 1024MB (512MB x2) deal that's about $25 less, but it's 533 (PC2 4200), as opposed to the 800 (PC2 6400) that I had before. Also, I've finally decided (with my little brother's help) on the black case.

Here's the link to my wishlist again, for those that forgot it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the case comes with fans, doesn't it?

The case comes with Fans but don't use the power supply that comes with it. The PSUs that come with cases are garbage 99% of the time. You'd be better off just getting a quality PSU instead of wondering whether or not you have a time bomb in your case. That RAM you chose isn't as good as your first choice but it'll do fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom