Windows Vista-->Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makaveli

Baseband Member
Ok,im sick of windows vista,its buggy,nothing works on it,no games work on it either, i bought this laptop at circuit city legit,and it says my vista version is not geniue,im done with vista

now,my cousin said there is a way to downgrade from vista to xp, but can somebody tell me the process? my cousin said its possible but i could have problems if i do itmyself because of drivers ect, but cant i just pop in the windows XP disc and install it?

thanks in advance

I'll be happy to swap my legit Windows SP2 XP disk for your Vista Disk ;)

I doubt there is a way to downgrade.

why would you want to get vista dude..its crap...my laptop is a great laptop overall, dual core processor , 1GB RAM, 256 RAM ati radeon xpress 200m graphics card(meh,not complaining,could be better but its still good)...

vista is cool for average use like email,school ect, but i need lots of programs, which offcourse dont work. if id use xp onmy laptop,itdbe so much faster though....vista is a preformance whore...

Does MS still offer the downgrade option? Call them up and ask to downgrade to XP MCE.

Windows Vista Home Basic

Id do anything to downgrade lol,even pay....I dislike it so much:(

Makaveli said:
why would you want to get vista dude..its crap...my laptop is a great laptop overall, dual core processor , 1GB RAM, 256 RAM ati radeon xpress 200m graphics card(meh,not complaining,could be better but its still good)...

vista is cool for average use like email,school ect, but i need lots of programs, which offcourse dont work. if id use xp onmy laptop,itdbe so much faster though....vista is a preformance whore...

My desktop is better than that, and it was really slow with Vista.

Funny thing is that the BETA worked flawlessly..faster than XP at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom