how much would my pc sell for>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimBlanchard

Daemon Poster
hey

i'm just wondering how much my pc would sell for on say ebay....I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING IT HERE...!

my pc:

case:silver/blue metal case

mobo:asrock conroe 945g

Cpu:core 2 duo e6300

Ram: 2*512mb corsair value select

GFX: sapphire x1950 pro 512mb

thanks for your help

tim

Definitely not $900. I think the system itself isn't even worth $750. So somewhere between $500 and $750 depending on how much you've used it, and how many extra features it's got.

$500. lol, you must consider it has a c2d and 1950 pro. I have sen someone sell a amd 3200 system with a 6800ultra for $500.

Here is a list of the parts from newegg:

C2D e6300 $187
asrock 945g $60
corsair value select 2x512mb $90 (i don't know which memory bandwidth you got but i wen with 667...just a guess)
sapphire x1950pro 256mb $185 (i couldn't find the 512mb versioin...even the sapphire site listed it as only 256mb but if it is 512mb then an extra $30 sounds right)

I don't know what case you got (silver/blue metal case doesn't help out alot :p), but if it is a mid tower then i would say an extra $50 unless you got a nice mid-tower along the lines of a TT tsunami ($115ish).

Total: $572

Also take into consideration that it is used so there will be some deprecation. If you have other stuff like a power supply (didn't include it since you didn't tell us what it was), os (windows xp home oem is $90 on new egg), etc, then add it accordily with some deprecation.

Hope that helps

yes i know...did you read my comment?

I did find the 512mb version though....its out of stock so thats why i didn't see it: sapphire x1950pro 512mb $210 (pretty close with the extra $30 though ;) ). I did just pick up on your mobo only having a pci-e x4 slot though, so thats really going to hinder the graphics card. But i guess you don't have to say that when you sell it :p.

edit: nvm...this is the board you have right? Sry bout the mix up. I can't find the price of it though so your going to have to make the call on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom