My new Antec case..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adzh that is strange your temps are that high, especially with this case which is really cool with all its fans, add to that the fact that the E6600 is meant to run cool aswell, im not sure whats going on! hows your wire management?

maybe make another post about your temps, im not sure what a safe/normal temp is for a E6600.

KMAN, Id never pay that little for a case, you get what you pay for with these things! plus i hate how that looks! :confused:

jonny_uk said:
KMAN, Id never pay that little for a case, you get what you pay for with these things! plus i hate how that looks! :confused:

Yeh well its an upgrade to my beige bland boring case thats turning yellow, anyway what do you mean you get what you pay for, check out this review... even if you dont like the look.

Review for the same case but white > http://www.doomedpc.com/?q=node/155

read it no matter how much you dislike the looks ... you will be surprised with some of the thign sthey have to say ! .

I red it.

If your on a budget then thats not a bad case at all, you could do ALOT worse.

jonny, have you tried plugging something in to the dvi port? i've been looking at this case but i keep hearing it has some problems with that. like you have to mod the case w/ a dremel or whatever to make it fit.

jonny_uk said:
I red it.

If your on a budget then thats not a bad case at all, you could do ALOT worse.

Budget... Thats me. Im on so much of a budget ive just ordered a £500 brand new pc .. and then im gona build it and try to sell it , as new , on ebay for £550 :) , and then reorder it all, but with 2GB of ram instead of one, Ingenious, If it works :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom