Windows Vista. Too many versions + too much confusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While you are on here Mak, I'm having an issue with mmcbase.dll, have you see this before?

C:\Windows\System32\mmcbase.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

Then it attemps to find the solution

jorsoft03 said:
Is Business more streamlined and less clogged with useless extras than the other versions, like XP Pro was compared Home and Media Center?
Basically yes. But Home Premium has a great mix of stuff. With some goodies like MC. But not with all the clutter of Ultimate.

Warez Monster said:
While you are on here Mak, I'm having an issue with mmcbase.dll, have you see this before?

C:\Windows\System32\mmcbase.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

Then it attemps to find the solution
I have not come across this one yet. I dont know if it has anything to do with Enterprise edition or not. I have not come across any issues with this running Ultimate or Home Premium. If you want me to upload my version of it let me know.

It also wont let me activate it, maybe that has something to do with my version also. Im gonna wait 3 days and see what happens and I'll let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom