Laptop Display Problems, Some Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janissarie

Beta member
I recently have bought a laptop from Dell, maybe 4 months ago, and everything works fine, except one day I was messing around with settings and something happened

Now when I go to a website, say with a black background or a forum with some color bakcground all I get is just white background, and the tex is either really huge or really small,

I dont know what is going on, can someone please help me with this, I have been through everything in this laptop and have no idea what it is

I would be grateful forever

thank you

Janissarie :D

As for the text size

If using Internet Explorer = View -> Text Size -> Smaller

If using Firefox = Go to View -> Text Size -> Decrease

As for the color, reset your internet browser settings, or make sure that your color settings (under display) are set to the highest color mode (32-bit)

done the text size thing many times, the problem is, when I go to a website with a black background, I only have white, and all the letters are blue, and they are bigger size

even though the website is black, and letters are yellow

its as if all the websites are in white and blue letters, and messages are in huge font with white letters

Thank You so much for your input though

Try right clicking on your desktop and go to appearance and select windows XP style in the windows and buttons box and select a default color in the color Scheme box and Normal in the fonts box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom