saved passwords in IE

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdClayJisKOO

Baseband Member
i am trying to get into a site i used a long time ago when i used IE as my default browser. since then i have changed e-mail so many times i can't even remember, and i can't for the life of me remember my password. I know that in FX you can easily find a list of all the passwords that are saved, and actually see what the password is. the password is saved in ie, so i can obviously still get onto the site, but i am trying to use ie as little as possible since i have discovered the beauty of FX. so is there any way to see what the password is like you can in FX, or by going into some IE directory?

this is my personal computer, and i am the only person who uses this user (thats why there's a guest account) so please trust me and don't think i am trying anything mechivious.

thanks!

thanks, thats exactly what i need. is it supposed to just show everything when it loads up, or do i need to tell it where everything is saved. also, will it work with windows vista?

no problem

just install it and open it, thats it. its very user friendly. i doubt it works with vista. but ya never know... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom