1st-Timer Build [AM2] (no intels please) Need feedback before I buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^i agree somewhat with dario lol^^
it depends on the circumstances and once again, the application. but whatever. i wasn't here when amd dominated, so i was just making a generalized comment.
some just say "get intel you retard" to taunt, and thats what i'm talking about.
if people are starting out and dont know any better, yay conroe. people that do have knowledge, let them have their preference.

Believe me when AMD was faster the only way anyone would even consider suggesting intel was if you were doing nothing but video encoding. The P4 was regarded as junk compared to the amdxp and amd64.

his choice for going AMD is probably a pure preference, I'm not going to say "GO INTEL" or "GO AMD" but i must note i'm going Intel on my next (soon to be) build but ownly because the E4300 will drop lower than anything AMD currently has in April and it is a monster overclocker from what reports i've read

YOu will not be unhappy witht The AMD 4200+ as it is a great CPU for the money. BTW: the 3dmark05 scores were stock clock speeds.

firstly, i'd like to say, that thanks for making me think i got lots of attention lol cuz it was 3 pages after i was away for like several hours..

anyway, secondly i want to say i will most probably not overclock or supermod my computer, unless if my computer is way outdated. and in this case, i'll obviously get a new computer.

all i basicaly wanna know is if this build will suffice. i dont want "top of the line" stuff because i'm not a competitor, as it kind of seems like it is in this atmosphere here.

and obviously i'm a newbie...look at the title, and my forum post counts. how would i know if its unhealthy or not...maybe my opinion says that it'll make me like both too much that i buy both...and im not a rich guy so yeah.

i may be on the AMD side right now, but how does that make me a fanboy (i dont have an obsession with AMD i just choose to like it)? sure, i chose the underdog or w/e but what does that coincide with?

i guess what i need help with is getting a lower cost on this build set yet with equal or higher performance.

thanks.

edit: also

Lord AnthraX said:
It would be even more healthier to get a Cyrix CPU.

whats a cyrix cpu?

No Intel lol hahaha

I guess you CAN put a price on loyalty, but **** I'll bet it's a steep price to pay lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom