Building Comp 700£/1300$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raze664

Daemon Poster
Building a new comp.

I have about 700£ which is about 1300$(According the XE.com)

Can someone list up everything, I would prefer one which is reasonable for gaming. Not really bothered about the operating system.

Need some information first, what sincluded in the build Monitor, Speakers, Keyboard Mouse, Operating System, Case ? or just the hardware. Do you want CPU to be the main strength or the Graphics card or Ram ?.

Thanks. Im Glad to help if you tell us the main factors as stated above ^.

Just the tower, got everything else. Got all the moniter etc. More to go with the tower. :)

Prefer a good graphics, with pretty good ram and cpu.

1 or 2 gig ram Prefered

That System will totally own. 2GB of fast Ram, A Powerfull processor euivealent to a Dual Core Athlon 4600/4800. and a Sapphire Radeon X1950XT again very fast.

That will play nearly everygame out at a good resolution max settings kicking between 40-50fps on the more demanding games.

Ive been building a pc of my own to a budget of £500 for a about 1 month now and have looked at benchmarks hundreds of times. People will complain, but honestly that is about the best setup you can get for the money with maybe a slightly different motherboard and differnet make ram, But Corsair is good ram despite what people say. And the Mobo's fine if you dont intend on doing rediculous stuff with it.

Im jealous now :p

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom