hiper psu, strange shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipercrazed

In Runtime
i have the type R, 580w
and when ever i shut my comp down the fan will stay on a little just like it should then, if there arent any lights on you can see the fan's leds flickering, it wont be moving its just giving me the feeling like it shouldnt be doign that or its faulty
im surpirsed no one else has asked about this problem, any opinions?

Some power supplies have the fans on to vent the hot air with in the Power supply.(After shutdown) Its normal so long as it shuts off after awhile. Note: Not all PSU's do this.

well i tried staing i know this psu has about a one minute cool off, im talking about after the fan stops, the leds get REALLY dim and they pulse(or flicker) they never shut off, ive woken up soem moringings and found it doing this

o god, thats REALLY BAD, ive just been switching the button in back to the off position every night, no problems, i might email hiper, like before its too late

vipercrazed said:
o god, thats REALLY BAD, ive just been switching the button in back to the off position every night, no problems, i might email hiper, like before its too late
Ever power supply Brand out there has a story Like that. Even OCZ and PC Power and Cooling. If you search long enough you will find them. It doesn't mean it will happen to you. Just RMA it once and if it still happens, replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom