Vista Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
All the Vista games are cool like chess and poker but is there anyway to play them online with other people?

Alright, I have a friend who is trying to run World of Warcraft on Vista and the frame rate just sucks, the game looks choppy and just isnt up to the par that it was on XP. Is this due to the FPS being cut in half? or should he try to run it in XP compatability mode.

Foostaple said:
All the Vista games are cool like chess and poker but is there anyway to play them online with other people?
Darkwanderer said:
Alright, I have a friend who is trying to run World of Warcraft on Vista and the frame rate just sucks, the game looks choppy and just isnt up to the par that it was on XP. Is this due to the FPS being cut in half? or should he try to run it in XP compatability mode.

How is that an answer? Are you freaking kidding me? LOL.

Foostaple said:
As far as i know not right now.

Darkwanderer said:
Maybe cause the driver support by ATi and nVidia both sucks right now and dont work right on Vista. They also have to wait for the patches from Blizzard to make WoW Vista compatable,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom