Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I finally got it above 3.18! Although I'm still a bit disappointed, I could only get it up to 3.30. I think it's my RAM and motherboard that are holding me back. Oh well. Here's a screenshot with a 15.5 second Super Pi time!

3-4.jpg

Stock settings, Planning on OCing soon but it's a new PC and i'm a little nervous just want to break it in first. :]

SuperPiStats.jpg

Heres my very best, keep in mind this was not stable 24/7

I think I did the run at 3.78ghz
1.625V Vcore
Idle 65C in bios
Dont even want to know what the load temp was...

well, i have met my wall... my ram is holding me back.. the new bios i have allows me to finally use voltages of 1.57 and even 1.58, havent tried any high.. but, whenever at 4.0ghz, the ram craps out on me so fast.. i just try to load up super pie... and VOIP... BSOD giving me a memory dump.... even with 2.5 voltage it still gives me the finger... so i guess i've met my end in super pi... this ds3 doesn't have any memory dividers to bring the ram down in speed either.. :(

NosBoost300 said:
well, i have met my wall... my ram is holding me back.. the new bios i have allows me to finally use voltages of 1.57 and even 1.58, havent tried any high.. but, whenever at 4.0ghz, the ram craps out on me so fast.. i just try to load up super pie... and VOIP... BSOD giving me a memory dump.... even with 2.5 voltage it still gives me the finger... so i guess i've met my end in super pi... this ds3 doesn't have any memory dividers to bring the ram down in speed either.. :(

Maybe you can use that 8800 that you are practically humping to overclock your cpu lol

NosBoost300 said:

Bahahahaha.

Victory shall be mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom