My new build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bmxfreakrider said:
pssht...more news:

then he walked out...didnt even give me a ballpark. i guess im leanin towards the hdd, it should make windows boot faster, along with the ram.

Defenitely get more memory, it's the cheapest upgrade you can get :p

What hard drive is currently in there, an 80GB?

For the video card, I recommend the 7600GS, it's going for $85 on Newegg after rebates. The video card you showed uses up 128MB of system RAM, so you're limited to 1152MB of RAM...your choice.

On a side note: I would recommend a Seagate HD and an LG DVD burner; it's what I have and it's a great combination. Seagate has an excellent warranty; LG has excellent quality burners.

I don't know why you have $15 worth of LED's, thermal paste, etc...Must be a gaming thing?

yea, pc moddin is fun, the brighter and faster it is, the more my peers say wow when they see it.

i gave my dad the check yesterday, he put it in today, came home and says, o i dont have enough money in there, i have 260 in there, so you have to wait till the 5th till your check clears, and on the 5th i get my paycheck, so you can get your stuff on the 9th.

and what realy ****es me off is he goes shopping and burns like 100+ bucks every time, so there might not even be money in there for me to get parts...

i kinda made a deal with him tho, it can be 275 after shipping and taxes. im a wd guy, so yea, 1152 is plenty, and i have an lg cd burner/dvd and i know theyre good, but the lightscribe is a good deal. plus 160gb for 50 is a **** good deal

I wouldnt recommend a 18 inch round ide cable thats pretty **** big i think i have a 12 inch and a 8 inch floppy one they are all uv reactive green. I ordered all my mods from www.directron.com screw new egg for modding atleast.

P.S. Go for the 7600GS thats a decent card if you can try and get a 7600GT thats what i run its a great little card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom