What computer is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schlutz420

Beta member
I am curiouse as to what computer is better out of these two systems. I am going to mainly use it for gaming and music.
Here is choice number one: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=2782572&sku=C122-3648 What I liked with this one is that it has two 256mb video cards, it doesn't have dual processor.
And here is choice number two: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1539656&CatId=114 What I liked with this choice is that it is dual core, and the video card is 512mb turbo cache which I have a question about. What does it do and is it equal to the two video cards above? I know that the first one doesn't have an OS but I am fine with that. If you know of better deals out there for $1000 please leave a link.

The AMD one is going to be much more powerful than the Pentium D for gaming purposes.

And Coke27, maybe he doesn't know how to build?

well if he doesnt know how to build thats what the forum is for, if you dont know where something goes or how it hooks up, jus ask someone on here

Geez... 1K for 7300's...? I got some ocean front property in Arizona I'll sell you, as well.

Please learn how to build and don't get ripped on those systems. Even if you don't know much about computers, look at the wish list that coke put together, That's a FAR better computer than either of those two for less than the price of either of them. The 7300 by tech standards now is garbage. It'll run games, They won't look pretty, but it'll run them. It just seems stupid to get a 1K computer that you're gonna have to upgrade. It'd be a way better deal to hang around here and learn how to do things yourself and save and get a way better future proof system.

M733mhz said:
Please learn how to build and don't get ripped on those systems. Even if you don't know much about computers, look at the wish list that coke put together, That's a FAR better computer than either of those two for less than the price of either of them. The 7300 by tech standards now is garbage. It'll run games, They won't look pretty, but it'll run them. It just seems stupid to get a 1K computer that you're gonna have to upgrade. It'd be a way better deal to hang around here and learn how to do things yourself and save and get a way better future proof system.

ya bulding is so much better in price to perfrmance ratio, but if you really don't ant to, www.ibuypower.com has prett good deals for the prices, you can customize them and the all come with pretty coool cases, my friend brother's friend got a pretty god deal on a conroe build, but ultimately building your own is superior.

Thanks for the replys. I have been wanting to build my own computer but I really didn't know where to start. For like the last two weeks I have been trying to build a system but I can't keep with it. I would sit infront of my computer and try putting a system together for almost three hours and just get frustrated. So what I did was went off of the list that coke gave, and did a little bit of tweaking to it. This is what I have now, https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/WishList/MySavedWishDetail.asp?ID=5303928 Couple questions on this one. Do you guys think the PSU is still good enough? and it has $70 in mail in rebates wich would take my total down to 860 meaning i have atleast another 100 to 120 to put somewhere else any suggestions, maybe a better PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom