VISTA screenshots....just got it today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have Vista Premium Saturday. Hopefully I'll be satisfied, I'll keep XP on my comp just in case.

...and silkroad was a good game, for about a month.

OMG.....Lets see, it looks like to me.....if I want vista,and I want to play games also in direct x10....More ram will indeed be needed,because just looking at that, it says give me more power...lol

u guys are always talkin about how vista is a resource hog.. and well it is, but whenever you start a game it automatically shuts off processes that use to much ram off. Like the aero interface. It still uses ram, but by now everyone should have AT LEAST 1gig in their computer.

I have had vista for a while now, and i just love all the features, and i dont mind buying a little more ram to use the nice features and sleek look. I mean cmon ram is cheap.. its not like a new graphics card or anything like that.

i have a gig, but in my computer im building, i put two gigs.....just to be safe.

it will be done next week, IF LORD ANTHRAX WILL SELL ME HIS MOBO....:) lol, thats the only part im waiting on...

I hope Office 2007 isn't that bad. I'm getting Office 2007 on monday (should arrive then). I'm using MCE 2005 for the os though. I imagine the program would be near the same or the same.

I have a gig and it only uses 32% or so of my memory.
vistascreenshot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom