Reaching for that 15,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
18000.jpg

lol,^^ im pretty sure NOS isnt running a watercooling loop though, by the loooks of his mobo.....so i think you would beat him out everytime....NOS, you need a watercooling setup so you can beat out aspire and have the FASTESt CPU and fastest GPU on the forums....o wait you always have the fastest gpu.....:p

:eek:! how did you get the 6800GS so shiny? it looks like it's new!

any card of mine that has been used always goes dull, even when all the dust is cleaned off.

hmammen said:
lol,^^ im pretty sure NOS isnt running a watercooling loop though, by the loooks of his mobo.....so i think you would beat him out everytime....NOS, you need a watercooling setup so you can beat out aspire and have the FASTESt CPU and fastest GPU on the forums....o wait you always have the fastest gpu.....:p

Actually he doesnt have the fastest gpu and really cant have the fastest cpu or gpu unless he gets phase change.

joshd said:
:eek:! how did you get the 6800GS so shiny? it looks like it's new!

any card of mine that has been used always goes dull, even when all the dust is cleaned off.

because that gs is only 1 month old.. lol

and as for watercooling...its either go sli.... or watercooling.. and its a very very tough choice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom