Just ordered two more PC parts (This PC is going to scream!) Complete Parts List....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I found a regular deluxe for around $140. I guess I shouldn't look at price as a factor in determining the performance of a PC Part. Now, would the deluxe have relatively the same performance as the EVGA LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard, just without the SLI? I guess what Im asking, will the deluxe be the mobo Im looking for if I want high end game performance (this mobo will be with a 6300 CD2, 320GB HD, 2x1GB Ram)

Ok, Update:

I just ordered the:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 Conroe 2.13GHz 2M shared L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor
NewEgg.com Link

and the

eVGA 256-P2-N636-AR GeForce 7950GT 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card
NewEgg.com Link

So now I just have to finalize which Mobo I want, and what Ram I want and I should be getting pretty close to a complete PC!

You do know that the 7950gt does not support dx10 right? You can run Vista with it but it doesn't run dx10.

So I cancelled my latest order, and just order the 6400 Intel CD2, and I ordered the ASUS P5B Deluxe LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard instead of the eVGA Graphics Card....

Now I have to find a good Graphics Card that will run in DX10 and Vista...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom