BFG card question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you never got an answer, as long as the case is ATX, the PSU size are pretty much one-size-fits-all.

yea i bought it already and it's now in my computer. but just today i was reading the reviews about it on newegg and realized that there were so many complaints about this thing dying after only several months of use. i need it to work for years.

if this thing is gonna die after several months...even only with general usage, i'll take it out right now and return it to newegg and buy a different one. i'm not risking this thing frying everything on my mobo.

my old psu is 250w from dell...and it has lasted me for 2 years now. i mean...c'mon...i would expect better quality from antec than dell...

You can't always trust the reviews. Your PSU can last you for years, however, chances of it doing so are not high. I've used the same POS PSU from Alienware when i bought this computer two years ago, and the PSU is fine. Granted, i haven't added anything except for two hard drives.

Different people get different results.

so should i just take my chance with it or should i rma it and get a different one? i mean i wouldn't mind if there were only a few reviews talk about it dying on them, but if it's like every other review i read that says it dies after several months then...something's probably wrong here...

are psu's like a hit-or-miss thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom