Computer always close itself 10secs after the booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and also i had a question ; What do it mean ¨Service the unit right away to resolve this¨

Thanks for the help,

Matt

Uh, Wow. RMA that Heatsink and Mobo.

Im pretty sure theres susposed to be some kind of black plaste around the CPU your secure that inot.

How the **** did you screw that up.
Theres something wrong with that Heatsink and mobo.

I would never have this happen to myself BUT if I did id RMA all three just so I didn't have to screw with it.

the Cpu overheats very quikly because its just made like that for eg take a lighter and light up ur finger it gets hot fast eyy (and it hurts) just like it hurts the cpu if it overheats and if u continue leaving the computer on for 80*c i guarantee ullll kill if soon.

**Service the unit right away to resolve this**
means: fix this computer right away to get rid of the problem

im also curious, isnt there suppose to be a black plate screwed into the motherborad to support the Heatsink? if not then u dont hav to return the motherboard just unscrew the motherboard from the case and take a pair of pliers and take off the 2 broken pieces left behind, then screw everything back in together and get urself a new heatsink

BTW if u hit <F4> then u just bought urself a new cpu

serive this unit right away means, your cpu probably fried from overheating because the heatsink wasnt attached correctly...i had mine just not tightened all the way and it got up to about 45-50, like he said rma it, meaning send it back to the manufacturer for a warranty return.

icantflybfplane said:
serive this unit right away means, your cpu probably fried from overheating because the heatsink wasnt attached correctly...i had mine just not tightened all the way and it got up to about 45-50, like he said rma it, meaning send it back to the manufacturer for a warranty return.

i dont know wat the h3ll ur talking about, but if his Cpu would be fried then how did he take those pictures? if the Cpu would be dead then the computer wouldnt POST

Alright guys thanks for all the information, but one last question. Is it possible to fix it alone?

Also about the black paste thing, i didn't build that pc. MDG did about 1 year and a half ago.

Finaly the warranty does not cover me anymore :\.

So what should i do if i can't fix it alone, how much should the repairs cost?

Thanks again for the helps and all,

Matt

well if you cant get those screws out to attach the heat sink properly youll probably have to get a new motherboard and get new screws for you heatsink or get a new one entirely,

Hehe i brought my pc to the place i bought it. The tech said it's only a problem with the heatsink.

I'm glad to have a robust motherboard/cpu !

Thanks for all the advices,

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom