Reaching for that 15,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am going to see what I can do, have the window on my room wide open. A really loud really fast house fan in the front of the computer, took out all the unused drive bay covers. A nice cool 50 deg in here, and dropping. FAST!!! :)

noxarcana said:
reggie, what kind of cooling do you have?

I'm using the TT Bigwater SE. However I can reach this on stock cooling it's just it get's to hot for my liking. The liquid cooling keeps my CPU at around 35-36*C instead of 50*C.

Well, imma bring this topic back.. cuz i'm getting my 2nd gig of ram and the gts.. so lets aim for 16,000-17,000.... I'LL BE BACK... results will be shown tues/wed... sooooo... keep watch

welp... its in right now, i'm downloading the latest drivers and 3dmark05 as i'm typing.. i will be back with semi-overclocked results soon!!!!!

17000.jpg

welp, hitting 17,700 was incredibly easy.. so imma set my standards to 19,000-20,000... hopefully reaching number 1 with people similar to my build.. highest was 18,900, so pray for me.. so i can get up there!!!! i feel this was a really light overclock.. my cpu was only 3.3, when i should be able to do it at 3.7/3.8, and i'm pretty sure i can take the card a bit higher as well... i'll be back with more results tonite

my gpu was at 641/917 for those who can't read that there.. photobucket was being stupid and resized it.... i've never seen 3dmark run so **** smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom