Add & Remove Programs Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnum70

Baseband Member
Ok here my problem I go to control panel then to add and remove programs. Somtimes it won't load the currently installed programs it will just say currently installed programs and there wont be any programs under it. Somtimes it will say loading then it will load. So how can I get it so it will always show the currently installed programs without having to close and open it over and over again.

I had this problem before. In my case, all I had to do was scroll down and I found all my programs listed but they were all at the bottom for some reason. What your describing sounds identical with what I was experiencing. Hope that works for you!

No. when it happens and no files are listed it doesn't have a scroll or I can't scroll. Thanks for the info on it though.

i would forget about add/remove programs and get a copy of RegCleaner by Jouni Vourio @ http://www.jv16.org/ its freeware also you can select which programs you want to start up when windows starts, clean the reg of bad entries, and a whole bunch of other features, works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom